- 1/2 cup or more of jalapeno pickling juice or dill pickle juice
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Sriracha seasoning
- Buns and toppings (cheddar cheese, lettuce and dill pickles)
- 1/4 cup garlic butter for buns
- Spread (1/2 cup mayo, lemon juice, 1 bulb garlic, Siracha seasoning)
Chicken & Brine
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast ( I like to use the frozen breasts from SaveOn)
- 1/2 cup jalapeno pickling juice or dill pickle juice (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 cup water to cover chicken
Add everything to dish or large baggy and place in refrigerator for at least a hour and up to three hours.
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of Sriracha seasoning (I like Mr. D'Arcy)
Evenly mix all the ingredients in a bowl and cover then keep chilled inside the fridge until needed.
Prepare your toppings
We like pickles, lettuce, cheese and soft buns.
Add garlic butter and cheese then broil on high till cheese melts.
- If chicken breasts are to thick I like to fillet
- Drain off liquid
- Pat chicken dry
- Add Siam Sriracha seasoning on both sides
- Place in air fryer on chicken function
- Add a generous amount of siracha mayo on buns. Add the shredded lettuce and dill pickles and any other toppings you may like. Put a piece of air fried chicken on top. Serve immediately.
Here is the link to Siam Sriracha seasoning I love for my spicy chicken burgers. https://www.mrdarcyblends.com/